Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; hello everyone..i am new user to this..i am ronnie from california..i have i phone with me but now i am planning to buy driod..do tell ...

Thread: Hello

Junior Member ronnie.leo11@yahoo.com's Avatar

Hello

hello everyone..i am new user to this..i am ronnie from california..i have i phone with me but now i am planning to buy driod..do tell me..? which driod model is good..? i am unaware of driod...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well Ronnie i'm gonna go out on a limb here but you are in an Sprint forum. Bar none the htc evo is the best option Sprint currently has and with new contenders coming up like the Epic we'll see how that stands. With the Evo and Epic Sprint does charge an extra 10$ for service but you truly get a great phone. Some of the more affordable phones like the hero, moment, and the intercept have some similar feature's but once you pick up the Evo its hard to look back.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links