First time android user

This is a discussion on First time android user within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Bought the phone when the store first opened up. I love the android software. I was really hoping for an android device on AT&T. I ...

Thread: First time android user

First time android user

Bought the phone when the store first opened up. I love the android software. I was really hoping for an android device on AT&T. I hated the iPhone and its closed state and was always really interested in the Android when a friend of mine got a G1.

I was really hoping that AT&T wouldn't do what they did, by locking the damn thing. But I knew it was going to happen. I don't mind the motoblur all that much. I am probably one of the few that actually likes it.

I really was worried about the processor being slow. But it has been pretty speedy for me. Pretty sure once I get some heavy app use I might notice, but so far its performed very well.

I can't wait to try to play with the SDK and other various things that can be done with this phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to Backflipforums.com and I hope you enjoy your stay, If its anything I can help you with feel free to ask:blur:

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Electric View Post
    Bought the phone when the store first opened up. I love the android software. I was really hoping for an android device on AT&T. I hated the iPhone and its closed state and was always really interested in the Android when a friend of mine got a G1.

I was really hoping that AT&T wouldn't do what they did, by locking the damn thing. But I knew it was going to happen. I don't mind the motoblur all that much. I am probably one of the few that actually likes it.

I really was worried about the processor being slow. But it has been pretty speedy for me. Pretty sure once I get some heavy app use I might notice, but so far its performed very well.

I can't wait to try to play with the SDK and other various things that can be done with this phone.

Welcome to the forums.. Tips and tricks forum is a nice place to start finding things out

dandroid
    Welcome to the forum, congrats on your purchase!

Welcome to the forums. If your looking for apps I suggest looking for a thread with people listing ALL apps rather then there top 10,20,50,etc. These lists really do not change to much from list to list. Threads listing all apps gives you an idea of whats popular and useful but might not make a Top 10 list.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links