Spoonman cometh.

This is a discussion on Spoonman cometh. within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; heya, so yeah im new here. I'm coming from the blackberry world to android. I've done some programming for BB's mostly for personal/friend use, and ...

Thread: Spoonman cometh.

Spoonman cometh.

heya, so yeah im new here. I'm coming from the blackberry world to android. I've done some programming for BB's mostly for personal/friend use, and alot of debugging for other devs in my free time.

Hoping to get this phone tuned and used to its max potential. Thankfully this forum is just Backflips should help alot with getting this phone where we all want it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums. I to came from a blackberry. Well actually i was a dedicated blackberry user. (8800 to 8310 to 8900 to 9000 to 9700). The phone is great and i don't regret my decision on leaving blackberry. Again, welcome to the forums.

Well, I came from a WM 6.5 device but I have had them all. I still have a blackberry for work and I still think they are the best for messaging. Android has the best notification system hands-down IMO.

Glad you made it over here!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links