New to android and smart phones

This is a discussion on New to android and smart phones within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; So this is my first introduction to android and smart phones. I followed the development of this software for a while but actually never thought ...

Thread: New to android and smart phones

New to android and smart phones

So this is my first introduction to android and smart phones. I followed the development of this software for a while but actually never thought I would get to use one on AT&T so soon because of the I phone. I am not a fan of apple and sometimes do not understand the hype. but anyways....

I am totally looking forward to learning about android and everything that is possible with this phone. There are a lot of terms that I am unsure of and how they will benefit me but I am willing to play around with the phone and hacks that come along. This seems like a good place to learn about these things and is really the only community that I have come across for the backflip.

So far my first impression of the phone is positive since I have nothing to compare it to. I was a little apprehensive to get it at first because of all the negative reviews, but was to excited about the android to let it hold me back. I also can see the frustration from so many people about att and the things that they have done to close off the software. I hope that these are just minor speed bumps and I can get to use the real functionality of this OS.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    Glad to see you, the more the merrier.

Hope you enjoy the phone.

Welcome to the forums. .. I can agree with you.. I don't understand the hype over the iPhone either. Anyways. Welcome to the forums.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links