learning curve

This is a discussion on learning curve within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; The AT&T tutorial is incomplete. I've had this phone since March 7, its debut day. Whenever I get a moment, I try to figure out ...

Thread: learning curve

Cool learning curve

The AT&T tutorial is incomplete. I've had this phone since March 7, its debut day. Whenever I get a moment, I try to figure out all the features. My latest frustration is that I'm having trouble finding the guide to the very top bar on the screen. It shows a clock with a red "3" superimposed, and what appears to be the symbol of a keyboard, a red phone handset with a red arrow over it, and an "@" sign..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The red phone with the arrow means missed call and the @ sign means you have a email
    FOLLOW ME ON
    http://twitter.com/dchandler326
    If you have any questions my email is dchandler@backflipforums.com

You can pull that menu down and it will give you a more detaile of missed calls the text you received snd the emails in your inbox. I found that out by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerri2 View Post
    You can pull that menu down and it will give you a more detaile of missed calls the text you received snd the emails in your inbox. I found that out by accident.
    By accident???? :eek: Android is known for its awesome "notification bar"

I know it is sad that I accidently found out. I am sure that I would have read it eventually as I browsed the forums for the android OS. The important thing is that I found out about it

notification bar- clock symbol with number 3 or 4

Anybody know what this is? Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links