Hello!!!

This is a discussion on Hello!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi everyone, well my name is Adam (only reason I used KAEDOG360 is cuz KAE DOG is my xbl gamertag) anyway I haven't gotten this ...

Thread: Hello!!!

Talking Hello!!!

Hi everyone, well my name is Adam (only reason I used KAEDOG360 is cuz KAE DOG is my xbl gamertag) anyway I haven't gotten this phone yet seeing as how my upgrade isn't until Wednesday but yeah definitely getting this phone thats for sure. Android is new to at&t as you all know, so I just wanted to get my hands on this phone and see what an android can do, dont have money to be buying $500 unlocked android phones so only choice i got is this. I'm not new to smart phones though, past smartphones include, blackjack, htc fuze, blackberry bold, iphone 3g all i can remember. non-smartphones -> my first phone was a raZr, then idk lost track bt i've had a samsung eternity, lg shine, and ... well cant remember any other ones. this is not my first forum though I used to be a moderator over at samsung-eternity-forum :D i was really dedicated to that site, i welcome EVERYONE, made a youtube page, tutorial videos, twitter, all just for that forum, but i let it go, got a new phone, and passed all of that to another great member/moderator. anyway seeing as how this is really long already one quick finish --> xbox live players add me -->KAE DOG<-- not as good as many of you out there (i dont think) but i still love to play, game i play most (currently) COD:MW2 (obviously)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Welcome to the forum KaeDog! Let us know how the purchase goes in a few days!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links