New Guy from FL

This is a discussion on New Guy from FL within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey guys, I've been reading the boards since before the phone released, and I'm hoping to pick one up when my upgrade rolls around in ...

Thread: New Guy from FL

New Guy from FL

Hey guys, I've been reading the boards since before the phone released, and I'm hoping to pick one up when my upgrade rolls around in about 9 days. I just sent the CS at AT&T some hate mail regarding the bloat/marketplace/1.5 nonsense, hoping we can get a little bit of justice before I pick up the phone! Thanks for all the help you guys have provided so far, and I'm looking forward to a root sometime soon.

Danny

Edit: Also, this will be my first Android phone. My best friend and his girlfriend both have the G1, which is where I fell in love with the OS. Girlfriend has an iPhone, which is nice when I want to browse the net, but nothing compared to Android. I'm REALLY looking forward to having a sweet phone!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for becoming a member and welcome. Hope you have fun with your new phone.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

HI I am from Florida also

Orlando area here too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links