Came from iPhone

This is a discussion on Came from iPhone within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, I just got my moto backflip. I used to have the iPhone 3G, when the time came to upgrade I decided I'm tired of ...

Thread: Came from iPhone

Came from iPhone

Hi, I just got my moto backflip. I used to have the iPhone 3G, when the time came to upgrade I decided I'm tired of the lock down apple and AT&T put on their phones :mad:.
    I love being able to make skype calls without being on a wireless network (fring) and tethering (proxoid). My friend has been mocking me for years since he's on T-mobile and has had android for a while.
    I will say I miss the pinch to zoom. That was a good feature apple added there. Its' the ONLY THING I WANT in Android 2.1. If anyone knows how to do this without 2.1 please please please ping me.
    Fingers crossed for 2.1 to come out sooner rather than later!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know in order to do pinch to zoom you need multi touch which the backflip does not have. Don't know if it will be added in future updates because the phone's hardware may not support multi touch but I could be wrong on that, don't have a definate answer on the hardware capabilities.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links