just upgraded

This is a discussion on just upgraded within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; hey guys just got the new backflip a few hours ago i came from a Iphone 3g and i am happy of my upgrade! is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just upgraded

just upgraded

hey guys just got the new backflip a few hours ago i came from a Iphone 3g and i am happy of my upgrade! is there any advice i need to know about this phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

get pc suite for android, and doubletwist asap. pc suite allows you to install games and programs that you dont get from the android app store, and doubletwist is basically an itunesish style media manager for android devices...

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    hey guys just got the new backflip a few hours ago i came from a Iphone 3g and i am happy of my upgrade! is there any advice i need to know about this phone?

The best advice I can give is to poke around here reading the questions and the answers in various forums.

Do a factory reset before you start installing apps and such.

if i do a reset will that erase my contacts? and pics and music i downloaded to the memory card

A factory reset will delete everything on the phone. Including contacts and apps. However all of your contacts are backed up to motoblur and google and will resync automatically after a reset.

Music and pictures are on your sd card which will not be erased during a reset. I wouldn't recommend doing a factory reset if it's a brand new phone.

I would recommend however reformatting your sd card before you download anything or use any apps. Without properly reformatting it you can run into problems with apps. To do this go to settings --->storage ---> unmount sd card---->format

Be careful to backup everything off the sdcard first to your pc because it will be erased.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

so i shouldent do a factory reset? my phone is brand new and i have not got any of the glitchs

Some suggest doing a factory reset claiming that it will improve battery life and performance.

I haven't done a reset myself. I suppose that if you just remove unneeded widgets from your screens that'll be well enough. I haven't really had any problems with battery life after tweaking the battery profile and removing some widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425
    get pc suite for android, and doubletwist asap. pc suite allows you to install games and programs that you dont get from the android app store, and doubletwist is basically an itunesish style media manager for android devices...
    ok either i did something wrong or is that whole pc suite in chinese, i finally found the english button which did alot but everything else is still in chinese, not really important stuff but itd be nice to read it lol

Quote Originally Posted by smitty92 View Post
    ok either i did something wrong or is that whole pc suite in chinese, i finally found the english button which did alot but everything else is still in chinese, not really important stuff but itd be nice to read it lol
    no you didnt do anything wrong. the guy that developed the program (netdragon) is chinese, and the site that pc suite links you too is aimed at the chinese modding community...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links