Hello everyone!!!

This is a discussion on Hello everyone!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I contemplated for awhile in the AT&T store between buying the Motorola Backflip and the iPhone 3Gs. Basically I decided to get the Backflip because ...

Thread: Hello everyone!!!

Junior Member Phoenix_attdroids's Avatar

Hello everyone!!!

I contemplated for awhile in the AT&T store between buying the Motorola Backflip and the iPhone 3Gs. Basically I decided to get the Backflip because I didn't want to follow the iPhone pack. I played with the Motorola Backflip, I really liked it. It's my first smart phone. I love the backtrack feature, the screen is sensitive, it is a very sharp screen. The pictures are very good quality as is the camcorder. There are plenty of apps available. I don't know the difference between the android versions - I guess I will see the difference once the upgrade happens. I am pretty happy with my choice. It is a very cool phone. I am not sorry for making my choice at all.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, Phoenix! My Backflip has yet to arrive (ordered from amazon), but I also think you made the right choice. My wife has an iPhone 3GS, and even though it's pretty cool, it's still an Apple product.

Phoenix welcome to the site. Let us know if you have any questions!

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Welcome to the forums.

i haven't got my backflip yet but im probably going to around june, if there arent any other andriod phones for at&t.
    I think i joined these forums last weekend? idk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links