Ciao Tutti!

This is a discussion on Ciao Tutti! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Buon Giorno, My name is Joe (Giuseppe in Italian) Garibaldi and now you know why my username is giuseppe49, at least the first part. The ...

Thread: Ciao Tutti!

Ciao Tutti!

Buon Giorno,

My name is Joe (Giuseppe in Italian) Garibaldi and now you know why my username is giuseppe49, at least the first part. The 49 has a dual significance. First of all, it is the year in which I was born back in the 20th century. In addition, my favorite pro football My name is Joe (Giuseppe in Italian) Garibaldi and now you know why my username is giuseppe49, at least the first part. The 49 has a dual significance. First of all, it is the year in which I was born back in the 20th century. In addition, my favorite pro football team is the SF 49ers. There you go, you know quite a bit about me already just from my username. Any history buffs out there should recognize my quite famous surname. I'm delighted with my BackFlip so far and I joined the forum mainly to answer some technical questions that have cropped up. Glad to be part of the community. Ciao

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wow now I feel like we already know each other

Welcome to the forums!

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links