Problem logging into forum

This is a discussion on Problem logging into forum within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I've got two workstations at home that are running Ubuntu. I'm not able to log into the forum from either one of them. I get ...

Thread: Problem logging into forum

Question Problem logging into forum

I've got two workstations at home that are running Ubuntu. I'm not able to log into the forum from either one of them. I get a message saying that my password is invalid. I use a Windows workstation and am able to log in without any issues. :confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That doesn't seem possible, does it... Check your Caps Lock, just in case. Can you log in with your phone?

Checked the caps lock several times, haven't try the phone yet. Will give it a try this evening.

the site would not recognize my password last night either ended up having to have it send me a new one and rest it am using win7

I have several Linux boxes and haven't had problems. Did have problems with XP and Vista, but I think it was because I used my 5 logins up and didn't wait the 15 minutes...

I had a problem yesterday I believe where it wouldn't allow me to log in from a WinXP machine on IE7. Later on it did let me in. Not sure what was up.

I was having this problem on my machine at work. I just downloaded chrome, and it wouldn't let me sign in. I had it saved to remember me in Mozilla and it would open up just fine. When I signed out though it wouldn't let me sign back in. I sent a message to one of the admins and they sent a reply about a bad / corrupted cookie. I deleted all my cookies, and temp internet files, then rebooted my computer and it finally worked.

Problem solved

I deleted the cookies and was able to log in without any problems. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links