Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi! I will be purchasing a new Backflip next week. I am currently using a BB pearl with a local carrier and cannot wait to ...

Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

Hi! I will be purchasing a new Backflip next week. I am currently using a BB pearl with a local carrier and cannot wait to try out android os. I was not initially impressed with the backflip until I stopped by the local AT&T store on a whim and tried the backflip out. I fell in love!! I have been following a few android type forums for the past few months but I recently found this forum and really like it. You all seem so friendly and eager to help. I appreciate that. I am looking forward to getting the backflip and customizing it to my liking. I can't wait to get into the android market and try out some apps. Thanks in advance to your help and advise. :blur:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your new phone.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links