Hai Thar

This is a discussion on Hai Thar within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello there Backflip users! I got my Backflip a little over a week ago and was eager to find a good community to discuss all ...

Thread: Hai Thar

Hai Thar

Hello there Backflip users!

I got my Backflip a little over a week ago and was eager to find a good community to discuss all of its intricacies. I found this site very quickly and it seems like a very knowledgeable bunch of users, so I figured i ought to go ahead and do this little introduction.

Why are you interested in the Backflip?

I upgraded from the ancient RAZR for my birthday this year and I am quite impressed with the phone so far, apart from the battery usage being kinda 'meh' (but really though, what smartphone's battery is worth much?) I haven't found much of anything to complain about.

What are your hobbies?

Music, school (majoring in Computer Engineering), my girlfriend, British television (Doctor Who omg!??!), (some) American television

What other gadgets are you using?

Not much these days...so many all-in-one devices around. I bought the backflip so that I had a smartphone (and not my old crappy RAZR) and so that I could (eventually) put a 32GB microSDHC card in it and replace my 30GB Creative Zen Vision:M mp3 player.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, kamelonius.

Welcome.....nice intro

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links