Back Flipper Wanta Be

This is a discussion on Back Flipper Wanta Be within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; On May 14 I will be able to upgrade my ATT account. I have been counting the days. After carefull research and reading all the ...

Thread: Back Flipper Wanta Be

Back Flipper Wanta Be

On May 14 I will be able to upgrade my ATT account. I have been counting the days. After carefull research and reading all the post here I know that I am making a great choice.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome. Welcome to the forums.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Welcome to the forums. Id you need any help with anything feel free to post your questions.

I love the phone, so i think it will be a good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by gzbsds View Post
    On May 14 I will be able to upgrade my ATT account. I have been counting the days. After carefull research and reading all the post here I know that I am making a great choice.

Sounds like me...and like me I don't think you will regret the choice.....welcome and enjoy

I got the phone Friday. I have installed 3 new apps on it so far. Now the fun begins.

Smile Welcome and enjoy!!

I hope you are enjoying your new backflip! I have had mine a little over a week. I struggled between it and the iphone (I had wanted an iphone for so long but I was impressed and intrigued by android). My iphone bearing husband COULD NOT believe I went with the backflip. Let me tell you....I love it!! I don't think you will regret it at all. I have installed apps, changed the backgrounds, changed the look of my desktop. You name it. I could not be happier.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links