Time Out!

This is a discussion on Time Out! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Originally Posted by Shawnna Okay, update. I set up the account to the point that it now shows on the phone. However, I am now ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnna View Post
    Okay, update. I set up the account to the point that it now shows on the phone. However, I am now getting the notification message "Authentication error receiving". There is an ornage triangle with an exclamation point inside of it.

I was able to draft an email, but it has not been sent.
    It still sounds to me like one or another of the pieces of information in the Advanced settings or Mail Server settings of your email account setup on the phone is wrong. maybe one of the port numbers, maybe one of the check mark boxes, or maybe even one of the mail server names.

Check them all again carefully against what you know is working on your lap top.

Also, by the way, whenever you have more than one PC or other device getting mail from your email account, make sure you know which device, if any, is deleting mail off the server when they receive it. Because, of course, if one device receives it and deletes it, the other won't be able to receive it.

Don't ya love puzzles?

I'll keep you posted......thanks for all of the information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links