Howdy

This is a discussion on Howdy within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Just ordered my Backflip through AT&T "Retention" crew. I hope to get it next week. WOOT! I hope all of you who are testing the ...

Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Just ordered my Backflip through AT&T "Retention" crew. I hope to get it next week.

WOOT!

I hope all of you who are testing the OTA update to BLUR find good stuff, and the rest of us get it soon.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi and welcome. Will new phones ship with the update?.....anyway I have noticed way better battery life.

I am pretty sure that my phone(currently on the way with Fedex) will NOT have the update, since it was just released to testers late last week.

I imagine it will take weeks to get a new build done and loaded into the boxes at the factory. I would be surprised if they even bothered to do that...I would rather they worry about getting 2.1 onto the devices instead.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links