Hello from Nova Scotia

This is a discussion on Hello from Nova Scotia within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi everyone, I am currently exploring getting an Android phone, and the Backflip has really caught my eye...Currently I have a Keybo, and for a ...

Thread: Hello from Nova Scotia

Hello from Nova Scotia

Hi everyone,
    I am currently exploring getting an Android phone, and the Backflip has really caught my eye...Currently I have a Keybo, and for a short period of time had a LG BL40 (New Chocolate) which was a pretty sweet phone, but, didn't run with a common o/s (symbian or winmo), so it was quite difficult to find any apps for the darn thing....but, hot damn, the wide screen and 16 million colors, with dolby mobile sound was amazing to watch a movie on...but I digress.

Are there ANY Canadian Backflip users here? I would love to get some fedback from those Telus users with the Backflip.

Mickey

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi and welcome.....never been to Nova Scotia.....would love to visit there......

Welcome. I don't know if there are any canadian users here yet but I know there are some over at the official motorola backflip forums on there support web page.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

I think we have at least on poster from Canada.....I know I have seen Telus mentioned here on the board.....certain it was during the update saga

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links