Hey

This is a discussion on Hey within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Just came from an iPhone 3G, bought the Backflip yesterday I love it, though I am going to have to get use to Android....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Hey

Just came from an iPhone 3G, bought the Backflip yesterday I love it, though I am going to have to get use to Android.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It does have a learning curve, but I promise it is very quick. Two days with the phone and I was already doing ultra cool stuff with it. This forum owns...lot of good stuff in here that helps you familiarize yourself with the flip. Enjoy!!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your phone. Please let us know if you have any questions.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by mahade1 View Post
    It does have a learning curve, but I promise it is very quick. Two days with the phone and I was already doing ultra cool stuff with it. This forum owns...lot of good stuff in here that helps you familiarize yourself with the flip. Enjoy!!

This.......I'm new to android......I have the backflip since early April and I am STILL loving it and the possibilities ....enjoy

One bug, that I hope comes from an update, as I still can't get that newest one. But every time I start camcorder for a second time, the whole phone will restart.

WooT! Another one (iPhone) bites the dust!

The 13.35 update should fix the problem with the camera causing the phone to reboot.

Just to add another vote, I have an iPhone 3G and an iPhone 3GS on the shelf in my apartment, and I'm loving my Backflip.

I tested both the iphone and the backflip at the ATT store, same price with contract renewal. I liked the iphones larger screen, but still couldn't type worth crap with the onscreen keyboard. Tried the backflip keyboard and loved it, even with the smaller screen. I also suspected that I could rig up my work mail (google corporate) to come to my backflip. It's not a necessity for me, but awfully convenient at times durign the workday.

Downside ? I have developed a bad habit of browsing the market late at night before going to sleep. I keep dropping the backflip onto my face. It knida hurts, and I find apps loaded a few days later that I don't really remember loading.

I'm very nearsighted and found most screens on the backflip ok for my eyes. Some apps have text too small for me and have no font size adjustment. That's my only complaint so far.

I can't wait till the 2.1 update comes out, even though it won't be as fast as 2.2 (Which is isn't offically released yet) but we will get tons of more apps which will be SAweet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links