BF Fun Stuff

This is a discussion on BF Fun Stuff within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi Thinking about getting a BF phone. So i came here to ask questions and learn more about what the phone has to offer. The ...

Thread: BF Fun Stuff

BF Fun Stuff

Hi
    Thinking about getting a BF phone. So i came here to ask questions and learn more about what the phone has to offer. The big win for me is the android kernel.

The intro thread said to list Gadgets. I am more into linux and things that might use the linux kernel.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Check out Marvin's Link

I have had my BF for a month now and I love it more now than I did when I first brought it home. Check out Marvin's link. That really helped me decide between the BF and the iPhone. I have not regretted the decision one minute. I have downloaded and played with many apps and spent a ridiculous amount of time customizing my screens (my family is screaming ENOUGH ALREADY!!). Think about what exactly you want from your phone and which phone is going to deliver most of that list to you. I like the idea of multiple screens and customizing the look of the screens as well as a multitude of free apps. Only you can make the decision but certainly keep researching the options. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by sigfault View Post
    Hi
    Thinking about getting a BF phone. So i came here to ask questions and learn more about what the phone has to offer. The big win for me is the android kernel.

The intro thread said to list Gadgets. I am more into linux and things that might use the linux kernel.

Dude, you won't regret it. I am a hardcore Linux geek. Been using Linux for over 10 years. I run Linux on 12 of my PC's, so I can relate. I think you should support Linux buy getting an Android phone.

I happen to really like the BackFlip because of the real keyboard and the way you can prop it up in your vehicle for GPS Nav or in your hotel room for alarm clock.

I happen to use mine now more than my laptop. I watch movies on it, don't use my iPod anymore because I have loaded all my music on it, and can do 90% of the stuff on it I was doing on my laptop.

I think when we are able to upgrade to v2.1 it will be even better.

If you like Linux, then you will like the Terminal emulator.. download it when you get your Android phone... it lets you go to the Linux command line on your phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links