hey guys, new to the forum

This is a discussion on hey guys, new to the forum within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I've had the backflip for about a couple months now and I'm definitely loving the android capabilities.. but, my friend has the verizon LG Ally ...

Thread: hey guys, new to the forum

Arrow hey guys, new to the forum

I've had the backflip for about a couple months now and I'm definitely loving the android capabilities.. but, my friend has the verizon LG Ally with android and I feel like his has a lot more apps available and can do more. I just want to know if the backflip with motoblur can be upgraded? Or is this version the final and non-upgradeable one?

I'll be searching the forum as well.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As you'll soon find out, the Backflip has not been rooted, so you can't change the OS version at this time. We're stuck with 1.5 until Motorola rolls out the official 2.1 update (or the phone gets rooted, whichever comes first). Motorola says that the update will be released during Q3 of this year, which is July 1st through September 30th. We're all hoping for sooner rather than later.

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    As you'll soon find out, the Backflip has not been rooted, so you can't change the OS version at this time. We're stuck with 1.5 until Motorola rolls out the official 2.1 update (or the phone gets rooted, whichever comes first). Motorola says that the update will be released during Q3 of this year, which is July 1st through September 30th. We're all hoping for sooner rather than later.

Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks and yeah I can't wait till he 2.1 comes out finally. I'm trying to have that full experience. I hope it comes sooner then that, or at least on time.

Hi,
    Since yesterday I have Backflip MB300 and.... lot of questions... but let see if I be able to find some of the answers!!!
    Medo

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links