Love my Backflip but here for help

This is a discussion on Love my Backflip but here for help within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi All, Making my introductions. Purchased my :backfliplay: a couple months ago so I've had some time to play with it. I can safely say ...

Thread: Love my Backflip but here for help

Wink Love my Backflip but here for help

Hi All,
    Making my introductions. Purchased my :backfliplay: a couple months ago so I've had some time to play with it. I can safely say this is the best :backflipfront: I've owned yet and it has all the features I've been looking for, was just waiting for the technology to catch up.
    Having some problems with my :backflipiso: and hoping to avoid doing a reset:confused:.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums.

It would be helpful if maybe you tell us what your problem is and we can try to help you with it.

I was under the impression that this section was for introductions and site information so I was in the process of posting in a more appropriate category.
    Thank you for you prompt response

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links