Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, I'm mixlex. This is my first truly smart phone. I bought it for the apps and the keyboard. My kids like to text me ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi, I'm mixlex. This is my first truly smart phone. I bought it for the apps and the keyboard. My kids like to text me (of course they do) and I've always had trouble with the virtual keyboards on my previous phones. I like the phone alot, but within the first day I experienced an issue with answering the phone when it's in sleep mode. I imagine I am not alone. I am hoping to find some workaround or possibly the phone will have to go back.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mixlex View Post
    Hi, I'm mixlex. This is my first truly smart phone. I bought it for the apps and the keyboard. My kids like to text me (of course they do) and I've always had trouble with the virtual keyboards on my previous phones. I like the phone alot, but within the first day I experienced an issue with answering the phone when it's in sleep mode. I imagine I am not alone. I am hoping to find some workaround or possibly the phone will have to go back.
    Hey Mixlex and welcome to the forums. The issue your excperiencing is just a small firmware problem. It has been updated with newer unofficial versions. Hopefully, an official version will come out soon that will solve that issue for you.
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

Thanks for replying dtowngangsta. Been working alot of hours so i didn't get back to you til now. I got the update and got rsd lite to definitely recognize my phone but the update failed. A little embarrassing because I consider myself computer savy. I hacked the crap out of my last phone, but it was already rooted. Anyway I guess i'm stuck for now. Thanks for trying.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links