problem with "slide to answer display"

This is a discussion on problem with "slide to answer display" within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Does anyone else have this problem? When u get a call, the "slide to answer" bar is like half cut off? I dunno why it ...

Thread: problem with "slide to answer display"

Junior Member jonny.paine@yahoo.com's Avatar

problem with "slide to answer display"

Does anyone else have this problem? When u get a call, the "slide to answer" bar is like half cut off? I dunno why it does that but its started to after I got the update.

Also a couple times I've had this problem before where u get a call and u slide the green bar but it doesn't answer it. It like slides all the way but goes back then u slide it 5 or 6 times before it answers? I've had this multiple times? Its annoying

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've not seen that problem on my phone, and i did get the update Thursday. My works just fine.

Junior Member jonny.paine@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wow cool, thanks. That helped so much. I'm so glad u posted a reply with your useful information...? Wtf? There are billions of backflip owners out there, do u really think it effects my life if ur phone works fine? Oh wait.... are u saying u wanna trade phones with me? That's why u posted that, right? Cos my phones acting up, and urs is "foiiine" so u wannna trade? Text me ur address and ill send u mine (:

Though this may not "help" you much you probably had a bad flash.You will have to wait for the SBF to be leaked and then flash it with RSD Lite.Whatever you do not try to downgrade with the firmwares already available.It will brick you're phone.

Sorry about the phone.
    BTW if you want my backflip for a trade you can have it...its bricked =P
    CURRENT
    HTC Aria-Rooted
    Motorola Backflip Bricked getting replacement =(

FORMER
    HTC Touch Pro (Fuze)
    LG Incite-Returned.
    ATT Tilt Broken charger port.

WERA689
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny.paine@yahoo.com View Post
    Wow cool, thanks. That helped so much. I'm so glad u posted a reply with your useful information...? Wtf? There are billions of backflip owners out there, do u really think it effects my life if ur phone works fine? Oh wait.... are u saying u wanna trade phones with me? That's why u posted that, right? Cos my phones acting up, and urs is "foiiine" so u wannna trade? Text me ur address and ill send u mine (:

Ok, I understand that you're frustrated. But please refrain from making posts like this...they are unnecessary, inflammatory, and generally not appreciated here. Settle down, and just wait for more helpful info to come along, rather than lashing out at other members!

I also had the same problem on mine. I was prepared to return the phone and get something else. I got both updates and now its okay. Only thing i was wondering, did you get both updates?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links