Hello to the droid forum

This is a discussion on Hello to the droid forum within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, my name is Charles, I just got my new captivate, great phone, want to learn soooo much about this new phone. Thanks,...

Thread: Hello to the droid forum

Junior Member Charles_attdroids's Avatar

Smile Hello to the droid forum

Hello, my name is Charles, I just got my new captivate, great phone, want to learn soooo much about this new phone. Thanks,

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

hi charles i just got my captivate not even a week ago. im still learning it too i had a motorola droid before this tho. what phone did u come from?

dandroid
    Welcome to attdroids! Glad your enjoying the new phone, what device did u come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Hello, my name is Charles, I just got my new captivate, great phone, want to learn soooo much about this new phone. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    hi charles i just got my captivate not even a week ago. im still learning it too i had a motorola droid before this tho. what phone did u come from?
    I had a backflip, but the big screen and color of the captivate got me...I only have one problem and that is about email attachments...I can not get them...

Hi DAN, I had the backflip before, the captivate got me, screen, size, colors, but I have problems with the size of e mail and the attachments in my captivate, when I get one, I can not see it (the attachments) any idea?...Thanks..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links