New Android Captivate User

This is a discussion on New Android Captivate User within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello Fellow Android Enthusiasts, Migrated to a new Captivate from BB 9000. So far I'm enjoying the Captivate and happy with my decision. Cheers...

Thread: New Android Captivate User

New Android Captivate User

Hello Fellow Android Enthusiasts,

Migrated to a new Captivate from BB 9000. So far I'm enjoying the Captivate and happy with my decision.

Cheers

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice upgrade. Are you liking your phone?
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coolcool View Post
    Nice upgrade. Are you liking your phone?
    Yes, I'm very impressed!

I'm completely new to Android, so this is fun. Lots to learn, yet so far I'm finding the Captivate to be an excellent model. I've done a few things to maximize battery life, setup preferences to my liking and spend some time learning the new OS.

While I've read many complaints, I do wonder how many of those people have taken the time to embrace Android v 2.1 with an open mind. Get the phone setup the way they like it and then, do some work on what they don't like.

SWYPE is the killer app for me. It's completely solved the concerns I had regarding giving up a physical keyboard and moving to a touch screen type. I went to the SWYPE web site, found their excellent 2 minute video tutorials and in a matter of hours I was composing and returning emails nearly as fast as on my BB. Give me more time on it and I would not be surprized if I'm even faster than on the BB... very exciting, as that was the one major consideration around giving up the BB.

Cheers...

Glad you like it.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Hey, I just got my Captivate about 3 weeks ago, I'm still getting used to it. Can anyone help me to download Droid Swype to my Captivate please?

See the thread you started.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I'm a new member.
    I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.
    I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more.
    I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz.
    Nice to meet you and Thanks all.

Halong bay cruise||Vietnam beaches||Halong Bay junks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links