redrhonda1

This is a discussion on redrhonda1 within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, I found this site quite by accident while trying to figure out how to set up my voicemail. I am from Kansas, have 7 ...

Thread: redrhonda1

redrhonda1

Hello, I found this site quite by accident while trying to figure out how to set up my voicemail.
    I am from Kansas, have 7 kids (2 mine, 3 adopted and 2 step), all grown. I also have 10 adorable grandkids.
    I work full time and work weekends, Sat-Mon with every other Tues for Sr staff meetings.
    My husband and I raise flowers and dogs. We have slowed down on raising dogs due to drop in demand. I raise yorkies and miniature schnauzers. My husband has a boxer and red wire terrier. Yorkies are my passion and would love to have a yorkie rescue site. Too many people are selling yorkies or buying a yorkie and have no idea how to raise them. They are only thinking of the money. I will start raising more in a couple of years. My husband has just about every kind of perineial plant there is. Gardening is his hobby. He has planted pretty much my entire yard which keeps him from being bored.

I am very glad I found this site where I can go ask others how to do something.

Thank you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard. Which Android phone do you happen to have?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links