New here and LOST!!!

This is a discussion on New here and LOST!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Well its my First post here and I'm not sure which way is up!! Hopefully I'll get the hang of the forum soon enough! My ...

Thread: New here and LOST!!!

Talking New here and LOST!!!

Well its my First post here and I'm not sure which way is up!! Hopefully I'll get the hang of the forum soon enough! My phone,if thats what you call them anymore is a Samsung Captivate and right now I'm just as lost with it!:confused: Thanks for having me everyone!!

Dave

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Glad you found your way here, davz! While there is a lot to learn in Android, the learning is easy when you just read stuff around here. Soon you'll find yourself asking questions, and using search to find the answers. Then you'll be writing apps before you realize it! :D

Welcome Dave, I'm a new Samsung Captivate owner myself. (two weeks now!)

Best thing to do is read, read, read. I've figured out that most of my problems/issues/concerns are "old news" for most and typically someone has the answer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links