New to the goup.

This is a discussion on New to the goup. within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi Everyone, I have been a Backflip owner since May and have been impressed with it for the most part. I, like others am PATIENTLY ...

Thread: New to the goup.

New to the goup.

Hi Everyone,

I have been a Backflip owner since May and have been impressed with it for the most part. I, like others am PATIENTLY waiting for the 2.1 Firmware update, but am wondering if it will ever become a reality. I am really liking the potential of the Android system, but admit that I am not exactly knowledgeable when it comes to anything remotely Unix, so I may ask some pretty lame questions.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Welcome to the forums, DMC. You've found a very friendly place to get the info you'll be wanting. Thanks for joining us, and let me know if I can be of any help!

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Nice! I'm actually about 3 hrs away from both of you! Like WERA said, we try to be a helpful bunch, so ask away.

Hi, and welcome. I'm pretty new here myself, but I'll answer anything I can as well.

The good news is, as you might have already read here, is that the 2.1 update is here... well, almost. It's about to go into limited public testing probably starting tomorrow or shortly after. So, if it works as it has in the past with other Moto handsets, we should see the full release out in the next few weeks. If you'd like to try to get in on the tests there were some spots left open earlier today.

Thanks to everyone. I am really liking the whole Android platform, though I am admittedly learning more every day. As for the test versin on the 2.1 firmware, how do does one get in on such a test?

dandroid
    Welcome aboard attdroids!

According to the Moto Rep this morning:

"We're still accepting applicants. All you need to know is here."

The thread where everyone is talking about it is... here. Toward the later parts of the thread.

Good luck!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links