Hi everyone

This is a discussion on Hi everyone within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; New here. Not so new to androids. I've had the backflip since it was released, and am now starting to become interested in rooting and ...

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

New here. Not so new to androids. I've had the backflip since it was released, and am now starting to become interested in rooting and modifying it. It's nice to see a community dedicated to this little-known phone. :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Sorry for the delay, but WELCOME, aneurysm! (that sounds kinda fatalistic, doesn't it?)

And while this place started as Backflip-centric, we've expanded to include all devices on ATT running Android, with more devices added as ATT introduces them. Personally, I use a Nexus One.

There are some really helpful people here, so don't hesitate to search and ask. We're here to help!

Thanks WERA. Nice to have a place to geek out about mobile devices. I just recently started getting into the technical side of these phones, haven't modded my backflip at all.. besides installing the official 2.1 update the other night.

Well you really don't have to mod it. Doing things the legit way works too.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links