Hello All!!! backflip app problem

This is a discussion on Hello All!!! backflip app problem within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; hello... im new to this site... i have a motorola backflip... i dont much like it just yet... i was gonna put some apps on ...

Thread: Hello All!!! backflip app problem

Red face Hello All!!! backflip app problem

hello... im new to this site... i have a motorola backflip... i dont much like it just yet... i was gonna put some apps on it and i was thinking that this may help me to like it a bit more! lol!! so i put some apps and games on my 2gig SD card thats in my phone... when i went thru Quickoffice and picked out an app or game it wouldnt let me use any app or game... said something about it wont let me use it cuz it was from a non trusted source (something along that line is what is said) and i cant get in thru my market icon cuz after i get my user name and password put in it pops up with a warning box sayin its a temporary problem and it says it may also be that my SIM isnt provisioned for data usage (btw: i have the 2gig data use on my phone)......... so what do i do to get to use these apps and games that i downloaded or how can i get into my market??? lol!!!! help.... plz! thanks in advance to any advice and tips!!

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

ATT disables the option to install non-market apps on all of their Android phones. There are ways around this like using the ADB tool in the Android SDK. As far as the data plan on your phone not working, that is something you will need to contact ATT for and have them check the provisioning for your service. You can also try connecting to a WiFi connection and accessing the internet that way.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans @ www.ee0r.com

Ads