New Guy Here

This is a discussion on New Guy Here within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I just got what I think may have been the last Samsung Captivate from ATT. I called the ATT sales department last week but they ...

Thread: New Guy Here

New Guy Here

I just got what I think may have been the last Samsung Captivate from ATT. I called the ATT sales department last week but they told me that all they had in stock were refurbished Captivates and I would have better luck buying one from ATT from their website.
    So I placed my order over the web and got the phone [new] about 3 days later.

What can I say but, WOW.
    I had read about the GPS not working well, short battery life and the OS freezing up but so far my battery has given me what I would guess is good life based on use and I've not had one freeze up yet.
    I also tested my GPS using Google Maps and it found a satellite in about 15 to 20 seconds [I guess that's good] and it took me to the store and a few other places with no problems at all.

If there is one thing I think is weak on this phone it would be the volume on calls.
    I have to turn the volume all the way up and it still sounds somewhat muffeled.
    I can live with that however.

I think this is a great phone and I cannot see myself ever going back to a normal cell phone after having this smart phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Welcome to the Android Army, Hidef! You'll be finding stuff that these devices can do for months!

Welcome Hidef1080 this phone is bad ass. I've had my phone for a month and it was refurbished and I had no problems so enjoy.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links