Monokoter

This is a discussion on Monokoter within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello everyone I'm new to this forum but not to at&t. Been a costumer since the cingular days. Been through many phones but my last ...

Thread: Monokoter

Monokoter

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum but not to at&t. Been a costumer since the cingular days. Been through many phones but my last one was the LG iNcite. I didn't jump on the iPhone ban wagon cause I didn't want to be limited to only 8,16 or 32 gigs. Frankly I think the iPhones,iPods and iPads are heavily over rated. No disrepect. I want to thank AT&T for finally moving on to the adroid o.s. and offering phones like my Captivate which is the best phone in the market. ( In my opinion ) and patiently waiting for Froyo or Gingerbread which ever comes first. I'm not going to take the chance of rooting my phone. Thanks again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks Dorian

WERA689
    Glad you're here, monokoter! I've been with ATT for a long time as well...since BellSouth Mobility, and on through Cingular to now.

I'm also new in this forum and want to learn something in the future.
    I am also welcome you Monokoter in this forum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links