Help!

This is a discussion on Help! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, I'm Patty and I have an issue with my Backflip. I keep getting an error message telling me to check my library.null in menu, ...

Thread: Help!

Help!

Hi, I'm Patty and I have an issue with my Backflip. I keep getting an error message telling me to check my library.null in menu, BUT I dont have that anywhere in my settings...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Welcome to the forums!

That is an odd issue. I believe it's just a product of corruption in some of the cache files. Try this:

1.) Turn off your Backflip.
    2.) Press and hold the camera button down while also pressing the power to get to the Android Recovery screen.
    3.) While in recovery, use the volume keys to move to the selection to clear the cache (power button is select). CACHE ONLY, as the other option will hard reset your device and all personal data will be gone.
    4.) Reboot it. Rebooting after clearing cache makes the boot time a little longer than usual because it's rebuilding its file cache.

Smile Not working...

I attempted to do what you suggested, I did get to a (looks like DOS screen) screen that gave me the option to get to the recovery screen. When I selected that option the phone went to a picture of the phone on a table next to a large yellow triangle with a red exclamation mark in it. Nothing would take me from this screen until I removed the battery...
    Here is the exact error message:
    An unknown error occorred while importing your library:null
    If you experience problems, we recommend you executing a library scan (menu->library scan).
    Help...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links