Intro New 2 Forum

This is a discussion on Intro New 2 Forum within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello Droid-Heads, name is Delvin. Residing in S. Carolina its been home for me for more than a decade.Well its so rude of me that ...

Thread: Intro New 2 Forum

Cool Intro New 2 Forum

Hello Droid-Heads, name is Delvin. Residing in S. Carolina its been home for me for more than a decade.Well its so rude of me that i posted already and didn't do an introduction.
    I have done a quick scan of forum and looks awesome and very helpful.
    Will see how annoying i get with my questions.
    Got the :backfliplay:Backflip seems to be a pretty cool phone, ive really been behind with phone technology, and the Androids seem a great OS.
    For the moment im a computer technician and looking to increase my knowledge with this cool phones.
    Well Im looking to Root my Backflip, this the part of my 1st post " im wondering if i should upgrade to the the official 2.1 from moto and then get the phone rooted with z4root. An to clarify Titanium backup is to recover for safety purposes of saving your phone in case a bad mod occurs. any suggestion on which path i should go to root my backflip with 1.5 firmware?"
    it seems this is the easiest way to go about the upgrade
    Cons and/or Pros anyone would really appreciate it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here..

About the upgrade to 2.1... If you haven't really settled into the phone yet, I'd recommend just flashing the 2.1 SBF image, that way you won't have a messy upgrade from 1.5. Upgrading from 1.5 to 2.1 is akin to upgrading Windows XP to Windows 7. It just can't be done without issues, and a fresh install is always better.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

dandroid
    Welcome aboard!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links