And the New Kids Just Keep on Coming!

This is a discussion on And the New Kids Just Keep on Coming! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Greetings to you all! I'm hopelessly seeking exile from iPhone 3G hell. Pretty much settling on (or I should perhaps say stepping up to) the ...

Thread: And the New Kids Just Keep on Coming!

Cool And the New Kids Just Keep on Coming!

Greetings to you all!

I'm hopelessly seeking exile from iPhone 3G hell. Pretty much settling on (or I should perhaps say stepping up to) the Inspire 4G. A foreigner to Android soil, but ready and eager to assume the rewards.

One quick question though... for upgrading, Does the unlimited iPhone data plan I currently have convert over, or is it replaced completely?

I'm reading through various topics and threads and learning a lot, so I thank you all in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Glad you joined us, Karl! Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Android! you're gonna LOVE it!

You should be able to "grandfather" your unlimited data plan...don't let 'em try to take it away. They CAN keep it for ya, even if they tell you they can't.

And if you have any questions or issues, be sure to ask. We're all here to help.

Just got back from the local AT&T store. Assimilation has commenced... I am now Android...

I'm basking in coolness at the moment.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Nice! What model did you end up getting?

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

I went with the HTC Inspire 4G. By most accounts I read and heard, it's a solid performer for value. So far (barely eight hours) it's looking like a good choice. But I'll wring it out over the next thirty days. And keep following the forums for tips and other info!

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Very nice! And I agree... the Inspire 4G is a great value for the $$$. It's basically a beefed up G2. Great GPU and CPU, and a giant screen.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links