A little late in introducing myself, but I was excited to jump right into things. :)

This is a discussion on A little late in introducing myself, but I was excited to jump right into things. :) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, everyone! I am Fergus, and I am addicted to my Samsung Captivate. It is my first smartphone, and I was captivated (pun intended) from ...

Thread: A little late in introducing myself, but I was excited to jump right into things. :)

A little late in introducing myself, but I was excited to jump right into things. :)

Hello, everyone!

I am Fergus, and I am addicted to my Samsung Captivate. It is my first smartphone, and I was captivated (pun intended) from the moment the Radio Shack employee swayed me to it, instead of...some other phone. lol *shrugs* It's been a while since I had it, so I forget which phone I was originally interested in (Blackberry Torch, maybe?), and I've been hesitant to do anything to it, even though I do like to think of myself as a geek, and I love figuring things out (tricks, hacks, mods, etc.).

As far as hobbies, I like certain sports, none of the major ones, like football, basketball, hockey, golf, etc. except for baseball. I do like that, as well as volleyball and martial arts. Oh, yeah...and hacking things. By that, I mean, taking them apart, putting them back together, seeing how they work, nothing fancy.

My other gadgets include a first gen iPod Shuffle, a PSP, a PS, PS2, PS3, GameCube, PC that I built almost by myself (with help from my step-father), and various other little "toys".

So, to sum up, my knowledge level is definitely not beginner, per se, although I do feel like one quite often. I would say I fall into the medium-well category. lol

Hope that's enough of a description, 'cuz that's all I got, for now. lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Glad to have you here, Fergus. I hope you enjoy your time here, and help perk the place up a bit As you already know, there's almost always someone around to help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links