Android NEWBIE here! =)

This is a discussion on Android NEWBIE here! =) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, all - So glad I came across this forum! I made a big change yesterday, abandoned my Blackberry for an Android phone. I've had ...

Thread: Android NEWBIE here! =)

Android NEWBIE here! =)

Hello, all - So glad I came across this forum! I made a big change yesterday, abandoned my Blackberry for an Android phone. I've had numerous Blackberry phones over the years, and never had any major complaints about any of them, but I recently got a Motorola Xoom tablet, which runs on Android (it came with Honeycomb but recently got the upgrade for Ice Cream Sandwich). I've recently started noticing how there are so many more apps available on Android than on Blackberry, and I REALLY like my Xoom, so I decided to take the leap and switch to an Android phone. Looked over all of the Droid phones in my local AT&T store and decided I like the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket the best, so that's what I got. It came with 2.3.5 (Gingerbread), which I don't know a THING about! I haven't even had it for 24 hours yet so I'm still trying to figure EVERYTHING out and I've got a LONG way to go, but I think I'm going to like it. I'm looking forward to learning lots of useful information here, and hopefully making some friends along the way! Thanks in advance for all help and support!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Welcome aboard, weej! I'll also recommend that you visit our sister site, Samsung Galaxy Forum - Galaxy S2 Forum for more information about the Skyrocket.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links