This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have never owned a Samsung phone but I real like what I see in the S3. I think the S2 is a fine phone ...

Thread: Hello

Name:  blabla.gif
Views: 69
Size:  42 Bytes
    I have never owned a Samsung phone but I real like what I see in the S3. I think the S2 is a fine phone also, for that matter. I read Android news from several different sites every morning and try and keep up. I think Samsung is the premiere phone at this point. I have had Motorolas ever since the early 90s. I had one of the first ones that was like holding a brick up to your face. Sure wasn't something that wasn't going to slip in your pocket and not be noticed. Went from there to the flips and a bag phone or two. Then on to the smaller flips. Then I made a step up to the big boy [and girl] phones. I got my present phone. It is a Milestone X. Same thing as a Droid X just not Verizon and is a CDMA phone. I have always liked their build quality, which I think is a thing of the past.

I am really leaning towards Samsung to be the phone I replace my beloved X with. My provider has went iphone and has let their selection of Android dwindle to say the very least. They DO have a Galaxy S2 on their shelves though. I think it's time to move on. The S2 has really impressed me. How I wish they'd sell the S3s.

Glad to be a part of this forum. Have done a little reading and if I get the Samsung I will be hanging out. I have been over at Droid X for a long time. They have provided me with some great help. I can see that this forum will be just as much of a help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

329 times
    Welcome to the site.

67 times
    Hello and welcome to the forum! We are happy to have ya with us!
    The beatings will continue until moral improves...my new motto for work!
    Droid X Specific Site: www.droidxforums.com

Cleveland, Ohio - the North Coast, Baby!
    519 times
    Welcome aboard!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links