Hi! I Am New!!!!!

This is a discussion on Hi! I Am New!!!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi! Its nice to see a android forum!! Tmobile cant answer anything. I am 55 yr old lady, unemployed & I have a G2 for ...

Thread: Hi! I Am New!!!!!

Hi! I Am New!!!!!

Hi! Its nice to see a android forum!! Tmobile cant answer anything. I am 55 yr old lady, unemployed & I have a G2 for 2 yrs & so frustrated that recently i kept getting an error saying "TTS stopped working will send HTC report" Well I call HTC they said re set phone, I did, & IDK if it will work.

I also had a problem when calling or receiving calls that nobody can hear me. I took it to a Tmo store I know & they changed the 2 speakers, it worked in the store. I didnt use phone all day then I got a call at 8pm & it wasnt working again,. GRRRRRRRR I posted this in a thread but forgot which one. I brought phone back & told the guy please fix it to last more than an hour.

I need to sell it because I am loosing my unemployment. It is in excellent condition always with a cover & screen protector but now whats it worth with no one hearing you on calls? I do hope he fixes it & it lasts.

If i have put this in the wrong section, please let me know & I will put it in the right one.

Thank you
    Cindy

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site. The problem should be addressed in your other post. Hope you get this resolved soon.
    Last edited by cali; 09-15-2012 at 12:51 PM.

thank you!!!!! Do you know where I should put my problem with myG2??

You posted in one of the rescue squad forums, that is usually where problems are posted. Also, sometimes people will post a problem in the forum for that specific device. Hope someone is able to help with this.

Twitter
    smalltownlife13
    Hello and welcome to the forum Cindy...hopefully you have found a resolution to your issue...
    The beatings will continue until moral improves...my new motto for work!
    Droid X Specific Site: www.droidxforums.com

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links