Found a case for the LG Ally

This is a discussion on Found a case for the LG Ally within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Sweet Ally, I have the case you posted the pic and I like the case. Have had it for almost a month and works great. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found a case for the LG Ally

Sweet Ally,

I have the case you posted the pic and I like the case. Have had it for almost a month and works great. It was easy to put on and it does not hinder the keyboard when sliding it out. It fits the Ally prett well. Got it through Amazon.

Android Jr Member David Sevigny's Avatar
    i got the clear one from verizon. it is a pain to take off.

for me it does not work...in my job i work with cornmeal n flour. even with the phone in my pocket cornmeal managed to get between the case n phone.

harmless mostly, but couldn't stand it...so i removed it.

Just ordered the Otterbox commuter for my Ally. $20 off EBAY. Will let everyone know how it goes when it arrives Tuesday.

This is a very nice looking, nice feeling sturdy case...saved my phone a couple times so far! Does not have an extended batt option (that I can find), which is a bummer since I have 2!

Does anyone know where to get a case that will protect the phone, but not break it'self when dropped (lightly)? I tend to get really cool cases that I love, only to drop the phone 30seconds later (butterfingers) and the case breaks at a slim corner. I have a couple that survived the falls, but after a bit of time, they both have paint chipping off (no big deal), but the one I used for 3 months stopped staying on. It was clipped and eveything, it just seemed like it stretched (?) and just kept slipping off.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrimazz View Post
    have you used those screen protectors before? I was looking at those but wondered what it did to the actual screen - residue? scratch it up? or is it like a colorform material and just self-sticks and removes easily and leaves no damage? does it affect the screen's responsiveness in any negative manner?
    I've had only two minor problems or annoyances:

1) If not a custom-cut screen protector (SP), the "proximity sensor" will be covered up and you may have the problem of not being able to type in a password (the screen will black out because it thinks your ear or cheek is going to press a wrong button) when checking voicemail. I JUST learned about this in another topic on this site.

2) If it's a really THICK SP (yes, there are a lot of varying thicknesses), then I have reduced sensitivity with my front screen "back" "key" (but no others, for some reason). My solution: cut a notch in the bottom left corner of the SP to expose the "back" "key" and problem is solved.

Other than these two issues, I have not had any other problems with any type of SP. Keeps the screen in great condition. Amazon has them really inexpensive, BTW.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links