Display / charging cradle,....

This is a discussion on Display / charging cradle,.... within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Originally Posted by Ally Android I have one of these desktop chargers at work. I love it since I can listen to music using Pandora ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Display / charging cradle,....

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    I have one of these desktop chargers at work. I love it since I can listen to music using Pandora without having to worry about the battery draining. You can't see from the photo posted by heffe2001 but on the left hand side of the charger is an opening so that you can plug in headphones. The media volume controls can also be eaisly accessed from the bottom of the phone cradle.

The only con I have found with the charger is that I have found no easy way to remove the phone. If you grab it from the top and pull up, the phone wants to slide open. If you grab it from the bottom, you hit the volume controls.

If you use an extended battery, it does not appear that you will be able to use the desktop charger.

-Hi, you seem to know a good amount about the charging dock. I am having trouble with it and wanted to see if you could help.

I set up all my default programs for it such as pandora for the music... but it doesn't seem to go to pandora anymore. I lost my manual and don't know how to set up the default programs again... i want to change my alarm clock ap and the music ap? can you help me figure out how??

I was not aware that you could change the defaults for the dock. I will have to do some research to find out.

My dock quit working on me a couple of months ago so I have not been using it.
    Motorola Droid 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links