Ally batteries,...

This is a discussion on Ally batteries,... within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Originally Posted by mule65 Ouch -- That's what I paid for the phone (New every 2 + online discount)! lol reminds me of printers - ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ally batteries,...

Quote Originally Posted by mule65 View Post
    Ouch -- That's what I paid for the phone (New every 2 + online discount)!

lol reminds me of printers - I knew people that used to just buy a new printer @ $ 40 than pay $35 for the cartridge replacements

Quote Originally Posted by Intrimazz View Post
    lol reminds me of printers - I knew people that used to just buy a new printer @ $ 40 than pay for the cartridge replacements

Or how about printers that don't come with the usb cable, then you have to pay an extra $25 for a cable... extortion...

Quote Originally Posted by travisl_2727 View Post
    Or how about printers that don't come with the usb cable, then you have to pay an extra for a cable... extortion...

Yea ebay those damn cords are like 5/ $1.00 though.

Quote Originally Posted by 12stringchap View Post
    Yea ebay those damn cords are like 5/ =12stringchap;104739.00 though.

You'd be better off getting USB cables from somewhere like Monoprice, good prices, and you don't have to hassle with ebay & paypal... Even have high-quality HDMI cables at a fraction of the price of a brick & mortar store...

And to stay on topic, they have 6' USB cables that work with our Ally's (here) for 1.28 each, 1.73 shipping, or just order 5 of them for what less than most stores get for a single 3' cable (less than 10 bucks shipped for 5 of 'em).

Monoprice

Verizon has their batteries 30% off today its in the daily deal section. You can get the standard one for 27.99. The extended one is 31.49

and the cover for 3.49. http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=24+Hour+Sale

Also a standalone Cell Battery Charger, read semi okay reviews on another site. http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Mobi.../dp/B001AHU6QU

About 6 dollars.

JLC
    Quote Originally Posted by 12stringchap View Post
    Verizon has their batteries 30% off today its in the daily deal section. You can get the standard one for 27.99. The extended one is 31.49

and the cover for 3.49. http://shop.verizonw...id=24+Hour+Sale

Thanks for the headsup 12stringchap, just ordered an extra battery!

I've just gotten the Ally for my husband, and he's noticing he's going through the battery pretty quickly. I can't really imagine why though, he's isn't emailing with it yet, has the bluetooth off etc. His seems to drop way faster than my droid does. Anyhow, the actual question, I had gotten him the standard verizon shell/holster. Has anyone tried the extended battery with that? I'm wondering if it will still fit or if I'll need to get him another holster....

Hi icarbrey, unless the holster has elastic sections, it probably will not fit. There are some holsters / cases that have kinda stretchy side panels sewn in, but it's still a snug fit. Of course, I don't know about all of them, there's so many available you should be able to find something that works good for you,..err him.

Battery draining fast is a common complaint, take a look at this topic / thread and see what we're learning. http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/113-battery-help/

Oh, and don't forget, If you order the EL battery, be sure to get the EL battery cover also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links