Ally batteries,...

This is a discussion on Ally batteries,... within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; And he may want to give it a week or two of use before he upgrades batteries. Myself as well as others have found that ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ally batteries,...

And he may want to give it a week or two of use before he upgrades batteries. Myself as well as others have found that once we got used to the phone and it got into our normal routine, and weren't on it 24/7 playing with the new apps and such, the battery is actually decent. Pulled my phone off the charger today about 10am, and the battery has well over half left now. Biggest power killer for me is TALKIN on it. As long as I'm not on the phone talking all day or don't leave a half dozen apps running when I'm not using them, the battery is fine for me. I'm glad I didn't waste the money and get a bigger one.

Thanks to both of you. Unlike me when I got my droid and really did abuse it playing, he is hardly doing anything. He sends a few texts... I've installed an automatic task killer app to help and changed some settings to draw less power. Hopefully that will help.

Hey, guys-

I've got the ext'd life battery on and I'm looking for a case/holster that will fit with that huge lump on the back.

Any ideas?

Dave.

I bought a Craftsman case at Sears the other day on sale for 3.00 dollars. Its good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    I've noticed the Ally comes with a 1500 mAh battery, which is big for a cell phone, so clearly the smartphone manufacturers have stepped up the capacity of the batteries. The extended life battery is 2200 mAh and that's the biggest I've seen for a cell phone. XL battery for the touch is 1500mAh, and for the original env it was 1700 mAh. Anyone seen a battery with higher capacity than 2200?

By the way, they're LiPolymer construction. Using polymers allow designers to shape the battery other than square or with sharp corners.

Where do you get the 2200mAh Battery for the Ally?

Hi Jerry, I'm sorry I don't have the link handy, but at Verizon's site look for Ally accessories and it's there along with the standard battery, and lots of other OEM LG Ally stuff.

Take a minute and read this left by a member, well worth the time.... http://www.lgallyfor...tery-and-cases/

pmd
    I was just wondering if it was going to drop in price after a while and has anybody noticed a way to make the battery come out without having to pry the thing out with a screw driver. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    I was just wondering if it was going to drop in price after a while and has anybody noticed a way to make the battery come out without having to pry the thing out with a screw driver. Thanks

It's been mentioned in another post that using the corner of a credit card just underneath the camera lens works really well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links