OEM Ally accessories

This is a discussion on OEM Ally accessories within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Here's a link to Verizon's Ally accessories http://www.verizonwi...essoriesByPhone You can find stuff at Ebay etc. but use of non-OEM parts might void your warranty. I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OEM Ally accessories

Here's a link to Verizon's Ally accessories http://www.verizonwi...essoriesByPhone

You can find stuff at Ebay etc. but use of non-OEM parts might void your warranty.

I think the EL battery will be popular also the desktop charger. See any you like?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah... I'm going to get an extended battery for sure, I like the feeling of holding something substantial in my hand and not just this thin little blade of a phone(even though the ally is thick by some standards)

Me too, I've had the EL battery for my last couple phones and it makes them easier to hold than with the stock battery. They are pricey, but really nice to have.

When I got an extended battery for my voyager, it had been out for so long that the battery only cost me $10 shipped off of ebay...

I got the navigation mount and the desktop charger mount, and love 'em both. When you clip the phone into the nav mount, it automatically switches to the car dashboard. Been using it during our trip down in Charleston SC, and it's been working great.

The desktop charger works well too, and sure beats having to plug the cable into the phone directly. You can even open the phone and use it on the dock...

Quote Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
    I got the navigation mount and the desktop charger mount, and love 'em both. When you clip the phone into the nav mount, it automatically switches to the car dashboard. Been using it during our trip down in Charleston SC, and it's been working great.

The desktop charger works well too, and sure beats having to plug the cable into the phone directly. You can even open the phone and use it on the dock...

So u don't plug the phone into the desktop charger?

It does plug into a usb plug, but it's sort of self-directing when you put it in the mount. I'll see if I can get some pictures tomorrow, maybe write up a little mini-review of it and the nav mount.

Quote Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
    It does plug into a usb plug, but it's sort of self-directing when you put it in the mount. I'll see if I can get some pictures tomorrow, maybe write up a little mini-review of it and the nav mount.

looking forward to your review...

I have new car with USB and IPOD receptacles on the dash and my Ally does not charge using the USB port. I am going to have to buy vehicle charger. This was VERY DISAPPONITING! All I get is USB failed error.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    I have new car with USB and IPOD receptacles on the dash and my Ally does not charge using the USB port. I am going to have to buy vehicle charger. This was VERY DISAPPONITING! All I get is USB failed error.

Dumb car!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links