Skins and Display Protectors

This is a discussion on Skins and Display Protectors within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; I've got a stealth guard set coming, should be pretty low profile. I will post a review when I have it in hand. They are ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skins and Display Protectors

I've got a stealth guard set coming, should be pretty low profile. I will post a review when I have it in hand. They are free (+ shipping) right now.

http://www.stealthguards.com/index.p...rotection.html

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rmaybach View Post
    I've got a stealth guard set coming, should be pretty low profile. I will post a review when I have it in hand. They are free (+ shipping) right now.

http://www.stealthgu...protection.html

-Rob

Thanks for the heads-up rmaybach. I just got through ordering one myself!

Thanks! I ordered one too.

I received mine, but as this is the first product of this type I've ever used, the instructions pretty much suck. I emailed their customer support for some clarity, and will report back.

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    I'm late to this thread but I see DecalGirl mentioned above and wanted to say they do make a good product. I had one of their skins on an Acer netbook/laptop and it held up perfectly. I just recently sold the laptop, and the skin came off with zero residue or anything left over, as promised. I will be getting an Ally skin through them, they have great designs.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

PROMO!

GET 1 FREE FOR THE PRICE OF SHIPPING!

just ordered one for $2.85.

http://www.stealthguards.com/index.p...rotection.html

http://www.stealthgu...protection.html

-Rob

Did you ever receive your Stealth Guard skin? I order mine on August 31 and haven't received it yet.

How about you Qasar and 671...you received yours yet?

I got an email yesterday that the skin was shipped, but it doesn't say which method. Just gave a shipping number and a order number.

I got mine on 9/2 I think, ordered around August 25th I think. It comes in a pretty plain regular letter sized envelope, so its easy to lose if you have lots of mail.

I installed, pretty easy and seems to give a good amount of protection. The instructions fail to mention what the "solution" is, so I emailed customer service and they said it was just water with a little bit of soap.

I ended up removing all but the screen protector. I didn't like how the body protection pieces made the phone look or feel. Also, the screen protector made the back and search buttons inoperable, so I trimmed the bottom portion off. The rest of the screen works well, but requires a little higher effort to select icons and such. I'm unsure if its worth it for the screen protection, but I'll leave it on for now.

-Rob

I got mine on 9/2 I think, ordered around August 25th I think. It comes in a pretty plain regular letter sized envelope, so its easy to lose if you have lots of mail.

I installed, pretty easy and seems to give a good amount of protection. The instructions fail to mention what the "solution" is, so I emailed customer service and they said it was just water with a little bit of soap.

I ended up removing all but the screen protector. I didn't like how the body protection pieces made the phone look or feel. Also, the screen protector made the back and search buttons inoperable, so I trimmed the bottom portion off. The rest of the screen works well, but requires a little higher effort to select icons and such. I'm unsure if its worth it for the screen protection, but I'll leave it on for now.

-Rob

Well, that's somewhat disappointing to hear. I was hoping not to have to trim the back and search sections. May not even trim the search section since I don't ever use that one. But, it's more disappointing to hear to other buttons are harder to select. Oh well, it wasn't very much so worth the try. I will give my evaluation when I get mine and get it put on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links