Skins and Display Protectors

This is a discussion on Skins and Display Protectors within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Quick note...........the solution is a 4 oz Dixie cup of clean water and about 3 drops of dish washing soap. This is used for a ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skins and Display Protectors

Quick note...........the solution is a 4 oz Dixie cup of clean water and about 3 drops of dish washing soap. This is used for a "wet" application. If you're brave,or have experience applying them, they can be installed "dry". Both have advantages and disadvantages. If you're installing them wet, be VERY careful about how much water you use. Using water, or the wet method, gives you a few moments to align it perfectly, and work out any air bubbles or excess water. The few drops of soap let you kinda slide it around for a moment or two.

I have done this many times, even for friends. Be prepared to screw a few up. But once you get good at it, you can apply them perfectly, just like OEM.

If ya want more tips, just let me know.

I installed the StealthGuard skin protectors and promptly removed them. The back one looked crappy and the front one made the screen smoky. Hated the look and the feel.

I am going back to a naked phone. It really looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Quick note...........the solution is a 4 oz Dixie cup of clean water and about 3 drops of dish washing soap. This is used for a "wet" application. If you're brave,or have experience applying them, they can be installed "dry". Both have advantages and disadvantages. If you're installing them wet, be VERY careful about how much water you use. Using water, or the wet method, gives you a few moments to align it perfectly, and work out any air bubbles or excess water. The few drops of soap let you kinda slide it around for a moment or two.

I have done this many times, even for friends. Be prepared to screw a few up. But once you get good at it, you can apply them perfectly, just like OEM.

If ya want more tips, just let me know.

You learn something new every day. . . thanks. The Flatfish

I have invisible shield on my laptop but i want to change it by any other good looking and cool skin that provide protection from scratches and any sort of damage.

please anyone have any idea that which skin fits perfectly to my dell mini laptop and provide girlish and stylish look.

acer notebook skins

Guys, Great article and very very interesting blog.

That’s one thing I’m really looking forward.

Looking forward to reading more from you next week.

Lg env touch skins

I added a character by applying this cheetah skin to my new lg cell. It protects my cell from scratches and nicks and it gives a very different look also. I just loved it

lg env 3 skins

I'm a recent convert from Blackberry - and I am quite pleased with my LG Ally so far. With my Blackberry, I had a rubberized silicone case to which I grew quite accustomed. Does the Ally have anything like that available? I realize the sliding keyboard may be an issue, but I'm hoping there's a solution. That case's best feature was that it gripped to surfaces (especially my car's dashboard). Is there a compromise somewhere for the Ally? The hard cases on Amazon are so festive, but I fear they'd cause the phone to be pretty slippery on surfaces.

The one I got from Verizon is a rubberized case. I like it for the same reasons you stated. I can put it somewhere and it is NOT going to slide around. It it black so it isn't flashy, but that doesn't bother me. ;-)

that's great information - thank you! How does the slide keyboard work with it? Do you have to slip it on/off or does the case account for the keyboard?

It is just like it is part of the phone. The slider works perfectly. It is a two part case....one for the front, and one for the back. If you need to remove the battery, you only pop off the back portion.

This is the one I have.

http://www.verizonwi...cessoryId=45473

I bought mine at the corporate store. There are some on Amazon that look the same but are getting horrendous reviews. I have have zero problems with mine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links