Skins and Display Protectors

This is a discussion on Skins and Display Protectors within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; For those that have decided against a screen protector, how has the phone performed. It is supposedly Gorilla Glass, but I'd prefer the screen not ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skins and Display Protectors

Android Jr Member RedDroid_lgally's Avatar
    For those that have decided against a screen protector, how has the phone performed. It is supposedly Gorilla Glass, but I'd prefer the screen not get scratched up. A nice representative at the VZW store put the OEM protector on mine. I thought it was odd to be just a rectangle over the display only, not the full glass. She said the proximity and light sensor work best naked. She said the same about the naked buttons. I have the black silicone cover, I like it well enough, but it is a lint magnet going in and out of my pocket.

My phone has been naked since mid-August. My screen is immaculate except for typical finger oil that a micro-fiber cloth cleans easily. I often place my phone face down, like if I am listening to Pandora. There is a barely noticeable scuff on the black plastic part above the Verizon logo, but the screen is perfect. A screen protector wouldn't cover that part anyway.

Android Jr Member RedDroid_lgally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    My phone has been naked since mid-August. My screen is immaculate except for typical finger oil that a micro-fiber cloth cleans easily. I often place my phone face down, like if I am listening to Pandora. There is a barely noticeable scuff on the black plastic part above the Verizon logo, but the screen is perfect. A screen protector wouldn't cover that part anyway.

Thank you Qasar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links