Ally Cup Holder

This is a discussion on Ally Cup Holder within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hello, I found this online the other day and was just wondering if anyone has it or has heard about it's quality. Thank you for ...

Thread: Ally Cup Holder

Hello, I found this online the other day and was just wondering if anyone has it or has heard about it's quality. Thank you for any input!

http://www.gomadic.com/lg-ally--car-...r-charger.html

-Gareth

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well the only use i see for a cup holder is for navigation, If that is the case then i would find a durable one online or such.

the link you provided comes up with a error message!

Could you somehow give us a different link or a picture of the holder or the name?

I myself would like to see how cup holders for phones and such!

there are tons out there, just the matter of finding one that might last and you like.

Anthony-LG

Quote Originally Posted by garethhenderson View Post
    Hello, I found this online the other day and was just wondering if anyone has it or has heard about it's quality. Thank you for any input!

http://www.gomadic.c...er-charger.html

-Gareth

Haha! wow that looks like a pretty nice little set up there. I wouldn't mind having one. I just drive a really basic little truck that has very few bells and whistles. So for me that thing would be an excellent solution to the phone flying around the cab when I have to do anything with it. It can be pretty dangerous trying to do anything with it at the moment. Thanks for the share!
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Now i see the link, I talked to my friend. All Gomadic has lifetime warranty so i say go for it! if it breaks or anything you get a new one sent to you for free! Also my friend said it is very useful when using the GPS on the phone and such, Instead of holding the phone or someone telling you where it says for you to go.

I say

Buy it, Try it, Like it, Keep it.

Or

Buy it, Try it, Dislike it, Resend it.

Hope that motto helps a lot, It does for me usually!

Anthony-LG

Well, thanks for that, I just ordered one. It's $29.95 if you don't order the charger (though their TipExchange chargers look pretty cool).

It's exactly what I needed.

I wish I would have saw this before I bought the Verizon navigation mount. In fact, after trying the Verizon navigation mount I don't think I will ever use it. It sets the unit too far away from me while driving. But this cupholder one would be awesome because it would sit within arms reach without having to lean forward like I have to with the VZW one. I might still get it and just write off the $30 I spent on the Verizon one as a live and learn experience.

Does anyone know if it rotates so you can have the unit sit in landscape mode?

I'm glad you liked it! I just ordered one as well. Good words to live by Anthony-LG!

I use a Rocketfish windshield mount universal holder for nav units or phones. I use phone navigation extensively, and the windshield mount has been a godsend. I like the cupholder mount because it doesn't put your device in the window, but my car doesn't have enough cupholders as is! My mount was about $20 at Best Buy, I believe...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links