eBay Ally cases are pretty good

This is a discussion on eBay Ally cases are pretty good within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Just thought I would share that the cheap cases you can get on eBay seem to be a perfectly good bargain. Fits perfectly, doesn't interfere ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eBay Ally cases are pretty good

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Just thought I would share that the cheap cases you can get on eBay seem to be a perfectly good bargain. Fits perfectly, doesn't interfere with sliding the phone open or shut, doesn't affect typing or anything else. The metallic red color of the case I got even goes with the whole Iron Man theme of this phone lol. So don't feel like you need to spend $19.99 for the Verizon covers, the cheapos work fine.

LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Absolutely! I got a really great dark green one for like five bucks, shipping included. It didn't take forever to arrive either.

pmd
    I don't trust ebay my dad uses it. I don't have any money

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalbuick View Post
    Just thought I would share that the cheap cases you can get on eBay seem to be a perfectly good bargain. Fits perfectly, doesn't interfere with sliding the phone open or shut, doesn't affect typing or anything else. The metallic red color of the case I got even goes with the whole Iron Man theme of this phone lol. So don't feel like you need to spend .99 for the Verizon covers, the cheapos work fine.

Just ordered this exact case off Ebay for $8.28 (including free shipping). Chose this over the blue one.

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Are these cases glossy or the soft touch plastic? I think I will have to order one. Also want a bean bag car mount, the windshielf style are technically illegal here in Minnesota.

I like the case but I had a bad experience on the lake one day trying not to get a sunburn I used a lot of the good stuff on my face and ears. Well when I got home I noticed that the sunscreen had eaten away some of the red plastic wrap that gives this thing its nice color. I was not the happiest person because I think the red cover looks good. So if they had one that was solid without the soft touch color wrap it would be better imho....I decided to go commando (sans cover...get your mind out of the gutter lol) for awhile and try not to do anything stupid, but I've already got a nice scratch from putting it in my pocket....so if you are an outdoorsy type like me, this phone might need kid gloves or wait until something a little more sturdy comes along.

--Scoob

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkerie View Post
    Are these cases glossy or the soft touch plastic?

There are probably both types for sale on eBay but mine definitely has the soft touch feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoobster View Post
    I like the case but I had a bad experience on the lake one day trying not to get a sunburn I used a lot of the good stuff on my face and ears. Well when I got home I noticed that the sunscreen had eaten away some of the red plastic wrap that gives this thing its nice color.

Yeah I have a few small chips in the red finish on the back of my phone and the tabs that wrap around and lock it to the keyboard are losing their paint from the phone sliding open and closed. No biggie though, not like these things are clear-coated or anything lol, whatever paint or whatever it is they use on these is exposed to the elements. Sorry to hear about the sunscreen but not surprised, chemicals and plastic/paint will react like that. But for the price of these cases I'd just get another one.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Oh, Beautiful case.

Just received this one. Good grip, all access, opens easily, and snug fit into holster. $19.99 shipped.

Are links not allowed? Or vendor names?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links